Better Voice Now
- Taking online lessons is a combination of the following: Interactive videos, customized lesson assignments, face-to-face Skype time, recording, performing, and more!
- Students have 4 Skype lessons per month and 3 Skype lessons during the month of December.
- The cost for a single online lesson is 85€ per one-hour lesson. A discounted package of 10 lessons is available for students paying upfront.
- Monthly tuition (for a minimum of 6 months) is 148€ per student per month and includes 4x online weekly lessons of 45 minutes. Your monthly tuition will start on the date on which you join the studio.
- Shorter or longer lessons (both online and studio) need to be agreed with the teacher.
- Performances and recordings are a high priority. Students should make every opportunity to attend online or in-person semester recitals.
YOUR COMMITMENT: to get where you want to go with your singing, you need to promise (first to yourself) that you will do your best on this course: this means attending every lesson and practicing at least 15 minutes per day. Remember: consistency IS KEY. The results depend on you: I GIVE YOU THE TOOLS, YOU NEED TO USE THEM! Let's sing fun!
YEARLY STUDIO MEMBERSHIP is compulsory: 25€ per student per year and COVERS:
- 24/7 support from Plinny. When you have a question or doubt you can contact her any time by email, skype, or Forte platform.
- She will answer as soon as she finishes the lessons.
- Any Software, video lessons, and material (files, pdf, books) that the teacher will deliver to you for free if needed for the lessons or the assignments
- Organization of virtual or in-person live Students Show (gear, software, venue rent)
- Free attendance to sing at the Student's Live Show
LESSON PAYMENTS & MONTHLY TUITION COVER:
- Reserved individual weekly time slot
- Voice Assessment
- Recorded video of every lesson (available for 30 days for the student to be downloaded)
STUDIO SCHEDULE - Lessons will take place every week from Monday to Friday, all year long. Below you will find dates for no lessons as well as tentative recital dates:
- January 1st -> 6th No Lessons New Years Break
- March 17th - No Lessons St. Patrick's Day
- April 7th -> 10th - No Lessons Easter
- May 1st - No Lessons May Day
- June 30th - Summer Students' Live Show (TBC)
- June 20th -> July 20th - Summer Break
- October 30th -> November 1st - No Lessons Bank Holiday & All Saints' Day
- November 24th - End of the Year Students' Live Show (TBC)
- December 23rd -> 31st Christmas Break
TUITION & PAYMENTS: Payments are performed through the secure Stripe platform. An invoice will be sent after the payment is successful. The tuition or course payment, is due on or before the first lesson. Any further installments are due after and every 30 days. If tuition or payment is not received before the due date, lessons will be terminated and the spot will be filled with another student. All past-due accounts will receive a courtesy email and phone call before lesson termination occurs. I have the right to change the fees in my studio at any moment. If this happens, I will let my current students know by email. Students already under tuition will maintain the same rates until the end of their plan.
CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULING: Need to change your session date/time? (Hey! Life happens!!) You can TOTALLY reschedule IF your appointment is more than 24 hours away. No rescheduling or refunds are available if you cancel within 24 hours of the appointment. To reschedule an appointment, please use the link in the confirmation email you received, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make-up lessons under the tuition plan need to be done within the paid month. All make-up lessons are due to availability on my calendar.
ARRIVING LATE: life gets in the way sometimes...I KNOW! ...BUT you should know that if you are late, I will wait for you for a maximum of 15 minutes. After that, the session will be canceled and charged. IF you start late, the end of the lesson will finish at the previously planned time.
DISCONTINUATION OF LESSONS: To withdraw from any course, package, or subscription, please give a 15-day notification of withdrawal. Should something arise where you cannot financially fulfill your commitment to your music lessons, we appreciate and encourage advance notice and open ongoing communication with our office at email@example.com Students withdrawing will not receive any refund for lessons not taken.
I reserve the right to discontinue lessons for any reason. If I decide to terminate lessons, tuition will be prorated up to the last lesson taken and a refund provided, if applicable. The reasons for discontinuation may be:
- Persistent absences/tardiness
- Excessive requests for scheduling changes
- Lack of progress due to insufficient practice
- Uncooperative attitude or general dislike of lessons
REFUND POLICY: No refunds are available for individual sessions. Here’s why: I’m 100% dedicated to helping you and giving you value. Every single session is guaranteed to result in you learning something new and practicing. It’s up to you to implement mindfully :) If you have purchased a coaching package or subscription, and wish to discontinue after the first session, I will offer a reimbursement of the remaining coaching sessions (total minus 85€) and we can still be friends :) To cancel a coaching package, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request within 48 hours of your first session.
MANDATORY TO HAVE A BETTER EXPERIENCE WITH LESSONS: 1) Use your computer or laptop to join the lessons. If that is not possible you can join with your phone, but be sure to use a tripod or some books to avoid any falls during the lessons. 2) Use a pair of headphones, you will hear better 3) Keep your device under charge during the lesson 4) Download Skype before the first lesson at https://www.skype.com/en/get-skype/ and send a message to @plinny24 so I can find you 5) Communicate any issues before the lesson, so that there is time to solve them. 6) When you Sing Fun!!
JOINING THE STUDIO: After making the first payment, you will be redirected to a Google form to read, acknowledge, and accept these terms.
By accepting this agreement when joining the studio, you acknowledge your financial responsibilities to the Plinia Tangianu's (aka Plinny Phoenix) Studio "Better Voice Now". You are acknowledging that you have read, understand and agree to our studio policies and absence/makeup policies. Commitment is for an entire course, package, or subscription you have chosen.
POLICY UPDATED ON 16th JUNE 2023
© 2023 Plinny Phoenix™ - Better Voice Now™
All rights reserved.