This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://seqlegal.com/free-legal-documents/privacy-policy).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Send us an email or message
What data do we collect?
- Personal data including your name, and email address when you request information or request to download one of our resources from the website.
- Details (and copies) of your communications and interactions with us via email, telephone (voice recordings), or video platform (audio or/and video recordings) if you requested us information, or you opt in for one of our classes, courses or resources.
- Copies of documents you provide to prove your identity if there is a legal reason to request this from you.
- Personal data including Name and Surname, address, phone number, email, credit card details if you purchase a course, resource, and/or lesson.
- Transaction details including payments from you for purchase of our courses and/or products and/or services.
- Your financial information including your payment card information (we use PayPal) when you make a purchase.
- We may also receive your personal data directly from third parties if you interact with us through them.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you with resources and information
- Provide you the services you requested
Providing your personal data to third parties
To run our website Better Voice Now and all its services and resources, we use the following third party services and apps:
Retaining and deleting personal data
- The Personal data that we process for any free or paid purpose on the website, will be not kept for longer than is necessary for those purposes. You can also unsubscribe from newsletters or subscriptions anytime clicking on the button at the bottom of the emails or sending an email to email@example.com
- we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes
In this Section, we have listed the rights that you have under data protection law:
(a) the right to access - you can ask for copies of your personal data;
(b) the right to rectification - you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data;
(c) the right to erasure - you can ask us to erase your personal data;
(d) the right to restrict processing - you can ask use to restrict the processing of your personal data;
(e) the right to object to processing - you can object to the processing of your personal data;
(f) the right to data portability - you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organisation or to you;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority - you can complain about our processing of your personal data; and
(h) the right to withdraw consent - to the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent.
These rights are subject to certain limitations and exceptions. You can learn more about the rights of data subjects by visiting https://gdpr.eu/tag/gdpr/
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us, using the contact details set out below.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and our website asks you to manage the cookies when you first enter the page. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- If you block all cookies or only part of them, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Privacy policies of other websites
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.